Agapov Georgiy Konstantinovich (1924)
Since 1955ã he attended the paint shop of the Palace of Culture named after S.M. Kirov, where under the direction of O.G. Bonch-Osmolovskiy and P.A. Sidorov he received the first lessons of professional literacy. He took part in municipal exhibitions. Since 1963 he attended seminars on graphics of LDHS. In 1964 his personal exhibition took place.