Dzhakov Krum Stepanovich (1909, Sophia, Bulgaria- 1977, Leningrad) The first teacher of K. S. Dzhakov was Hristo Stanycher- classic, one of the founders of Bulgarian realistic art. First time he exposed when studied in gymnasium- it was at professional art exhibitions in Plodive city. In 1920-th he came to Moscow and entered VHUTEMAS. Among his teachers were P. Konchalovsky, P. Radimov etc. In 1929 Dzhakov went to Leningrad. He graduated from architecture and worked in his field or a wile. In 1934 he became a Soviet citizen. In 1934-1935 he was studying in Leningrad Institute of Raising the level of Art workers skill. In 1936 he became a member of Soviet Artists Union. That time he actively exposed his works. He was a participant of Soviet- Finland and The Second World War. During post-war years he traveled a lot along the country and painted. He was lucky to visit Kirghizia, Karelia, Primorie, Dagestan, traveled to the Volga and the Baltic Sea and to his motherland- Bulgaria. K. Dzhakov created a lot of lyric architectural and also industrial landscapes of Leningrad, its suburbs and other cities of USSR. He constantly participated in Leningrad, Republic, the all-Union and some foreign exhibitions (Cuba, Poland).